Join us for the world's biggest half marathon at the Great North Run 2024
Starting in central Newcastle, the electric atmosphere will carry you all the way across the iconic Tyne Bridge, through Gateshead past the famous international athletics stadium, before crossing the finish line in the coastal town of South Shields.
Join #TeamMRF and take part in this incredible event to run for a world free from meningitis.
All of our runners can expect to receive:
- Training and fundraising advice
- Meningitis Research Foundation running vest and iron on name
- Fundraising support from Lewis, your dedicated charity contact
- Regular updates throughout the year to keep you informed of everything you need to know
- Access to our #TeamMRF Great North Run team Facebook group so you can get to know and support your fellow runners, and celebrate each others training/fundraising achievements!