1. Snape, M.D. and A.J. Pollard, Meningococcal polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccines. Lancet Infect Dis, 2005. 5(1): p. 21-30.
2. Khatami, A., M.D. Snape, T. John, S. Westcar, C. Klinger, L. Rollinson, D. Boutriau, N. Mesaros, J. Wysocki, A. Galaj, L.M. Yu, and A.J. Pollard, Persistence of immunity following a booster dose of Haemophilus influenzae type B-Meningococcal serogroup C glycoconjugate vaccine: follow-up of a randomized controlled trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J, 2011. 30(3): p. 197-202.
3. Ishola, D.A., Jr., R. Borrow, H. Findlow, J. Findlow, C. Trotter, and M.E. Ramsay, Prevalence of serum bactericidal antibody to serogroup C Neisseria meningitidis in England a decade after vaccine introduction. Clin Vaccine Immunol, 2012. 19(8): p. 1126-30.
4. Department of Health. Meningococcal: the green book, chapter 22. [cited 2016 February]; Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/meningococcal-the-green-book-chapter-22
5. GSK. Menveo. Summary of product Characteristics. Cited February 2016. Available https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/27347
6. Pfizer. Nimenrix. Summary of Product Characteristics. Cited February 2016. Available from https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/26514
7. Erlewyn-Lajeunesse M, Hunt L.P, Heath P.T, Finn A, Anaphylaxis as an adverse event following immunisation in the UK and Ireland. Arch Dis Child, 2012. 97:487-90.
8. Department of Health. Contraindications and special considerations:the green book, chapter 6. 2013 [cited 2013 November ]; Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/contraindications-and-special-considerations-the-green-book-chapter-6.
9. Ladhani S.N, Giuliana M.M, Biolchi A, Pizza M, Beebeejaun K, Lucidarme J, Findlow J, Ramsay M.E, Borrow, R, Effectiveness of meningococcal B vaccine against endemic hypervirulent Neisseria meningitides W strain, England. Emerg infect Dis. 2016 Feb;22(2):309-11. doi: 10.3201/eid2202.150369.
10. Public Health England. Invasive meningococcal disease in England: annual laboratory confirmed reports for epidemiological year 2017 to 2018. 2018 [cited 2019 September]; Available from: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/751821/hpr3818_IMD.pdf.
11. HSE Health Protection Surveillnace Centre. Annual Epidemiological Report, Invasive Meningococcal Disease, in Ireland, 2017. 2018 [cited 2019 Seeptember]; Available from: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/vaccinepreventable/invasivemeningococcaldisease/surveillancereports/Meningo%20Annual%20Summary%202017%20v2.1.pdf.