Term & Conditions
1. Entrants must be based in the UK; prize will be only be dispatched to a UK address.
2. Entrants must be 18 or older.
3. A winner be randomly selected and contacted by September 25th.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
10. Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm September 23rd 2020.
11. Meningitis Research Foundation (MRF) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The prize is as follows: the winner can choose one Claude & Co sweatshirt from the 'Part of Something' line, choosing between an Adult OR Child sweatshirt, depending on stock availability
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
14. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner be chosen at random using computer software.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.