Here is your chance to do something wonderful in January!
- Complete a 5k run, 10k run, 30k Cycle challenge or don’t speak for a whole 24 hours
- Not commuting to work? Use that same time to build up to your running or cycling target.
How does it work?
- Decide on your challenge (choose from the four options at the top of this page) and sign up!
- Set up a JustGiving page and share your challenge with your friends
- Start building up to your running target or cycle cycling
- Pick the day you are going to do the challenge in the month
- Track your progress using an app of your choice
- Share your completed challenge with your friends and have made a difference in the fight against meningitis
Join the team with Strava!
We already have a fantastic group of supporters who are already running, walking and jogging for us and are tracking each other’s progress using the app Strava. If you would like to be part of the Team MRF community, sharing, supporting and tracking one another through the virtual challenge then please join our Strava club by searching for ‘TeamMRF’ in the clubs section of the app.
The important bits
It is vitally important that during this unprecedented time that you complete the challenge on your own and follow government guidelines on how to stay safe – please see UK government advice here and Irish government advice here.
Wherever you are, you can help us defeat meningitis wherever it exists. By becoming part of our virtual team, you will be helping us to fund vital research into the disease, provide life-saving awareness information, and support those who have lost a loved one or are coping with the after effects of this disease, and to achieve our goal of defeating meningitis; wherever it exists.