Here is your chance to do something wonderful!
- For this challenge, we're suggesting that you and your household (or support bubble) decide on a walking challenge and see how many miles (or kilometres) you can all achieve together in February/March.
- Do not socialise together unless you are part of the same household, but do work together to see the distance you can collectively do. Then, start raising money to help defeat meningitis!
How does it work?
- Sign up to the challenge with your household/support bubble
- Set up a JustGiving page and share your challenge with your friends
- Start building up to your running target or cycle cycling
- Pick the day you are going to do the challenge in the month
- Track your progress using an app of your choice
- Share your completed challenge with your friends and have made a difference in the fight against meningitis
Join the team with Strava!
We already have a fantastic group of supporters who are already running, walking and jogging for us and are tracking each other’s progress using the app Strava. If you would like to be part of the Team MRF community, sharing, supporting and tracking one another through the virtual challenge then please join our Strava club by searching for ‘TeamMRF’ in the clubs section of the app.
The important bits
It is vitally important that during this unprecedented time that you complete the challenge on your own and follow government guidelines on how to stay safe – please see UK government advice here and Irish government advice here.
Wherever you are, you can help us defeat meningitis wherever it exists. By becoming part of our virtual team, you will be helping us to fund vital research into the disease, provide life-saving awareness information, and support those who have lost a loved one or are coping with the after effects of this disease, and to achieve our goal of defeating meningitis; wherever it exists.