Depending on experienceHours of Work -
36.25 hours between 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. 45 minute lunch. Occasional unsociable hoursAnnual Leave -
23 + statutory & public holidays. Experience required:
- Experience of successful proposal writing in a non-profit or commercial environment
- Experience as a fundraiser, marketer or in a related field with relevant transferable skills
- Experience of high level business relations and negotiations through face to face presentations, meetings and networking
- understanding of the corporate sector in Ireland
- A good understanding of marketing and PR
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Application Form, Job Description & Person Specification is below.
Please send completed application form with your CV to:
Meningitis Research Foundation, Gardiner House, 64-66 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1
Deadline for submissions:
Interviews to take place in mid-January.
The closing date: Monday, 2 January 2017
Interview dates: Mid-January
Download the job descriptionDownload the person specificationDownload the application form