Whatever the size of your organisation, your business can help in the fight against meningitis and septicaemia. Businesses have made a significant contribution to meningitis research over the years, we need this to continue.
You can be confident that your support will go where it can really make a difference. We’re the leading charity in the field of meningitis research. We also offer unique support services to families affected by the disease and unparalleled information services free to health professionals and members of the public.
Hi, I’m Tianna and I’m MRF's Corporate Fundraiser.
To discuss offering your support get in contact, we are are always happy to help. Contact me on 0333 405 6278 or by email
How can you support us?
- Donate funds - this is a great way to directly impact our work. Gifts are often subject to tax relief.
- Charity of the Year - our team will help to inspire staff to take an active role in the partnership.
- Matched funding - match fund the fundraising efforts of your staff and practically encourage their efforts.
- Challenge events - we offer places on prestigious runs, cycles and challenges. These provide a great team building opportunity for staff.
- Payroll giving - a tax free and flexible way for employees to make donations. This is a simple way to enhance fundraising efforts.
- Sponsorship opportunities - sponsor a pioneering research project, support service or an award-winning campaign or resource.
- Recycling schemes - put old mobile phones and printer cartridges to work by exchanging them for cash for the charity.
- Gifts in kind - these are very valuable to the charity. Items or services can help us to save costs.
Why partner with us?
- Build a tailor made partnership with a well-respected national charity
- Engage and motivate customers and suppliers
- Exciting and inspiring events for employee involvement
- Expert support from our communications team
- Raise your company profile
- Great opportunities for media coverage
We’d like to thank all the businesses who have supported our work to date. These include the following:National Mobile Windscreens
We have been grateful for the ongoing support of Bristol-based National Mobile Windscreens for over 20 years. In 2011, the 40th anniversary of the company, staff took part in a five-day sponsored walk from Worcester to MRF’s head office in Thornbury, raising £5,000 for the charity. Staff at the company continue to fundraise for us through local events, office-based activities, and individuals taking on challenges. Clarke Willmott
This valued partnership has been in place since 2013. As well as being their Charity of the Year partners in 2014 and 2015 we have also received their support for the sponsorship of our unique Pushing the Boundaries day. Employees have proved to be terrific fundraisers and have taken part in initiatives including challenge events, cake baking and their flagship ‘Monopoly challenge’ event. Sun Life Financial of Canada
The company have kindly donated to the charity on a number of occasions. They are very much in support of our community awareness work in Hampshire and Gloucestershire. Our 2014 family day was also funded by the company. Most recently they have supported our Student Awareness work.
Cadogan Estates Ltd
Cadogan have consistently supported the charity’s efforts, especially in the area of neonatal research. Since 2011, they have donated over £40,000 to our Group B streptococcal (GBS) vaccines research project, which is helping to evaluate the potential costs and benefits of introducing a GBS vaccine in the UK. Deutsche Bank
We were delighted to be chosen as Deutsche Bank’s Charity of the Year for 2012. This partnership saw us work with the Bank’s Corporate Citizenship team to organise an exciting calendar of fundraising events for their 8,000 staff. This included pub quizzes, treasure hunts, the Inca Trail Challenge and skydiving adventures. Pilkington
We are very thankful for the generous assistance of Pilkington, which has greatly assisted our work in the community. Their donations have helped support our Helpline, recruit and train Charity Ambassadors and fund a Student Awareness campaign for the North West of England. UK Lock Solutions