Your business can help in the fight against meningitis and septicaemia. Our mutually beneficial corporate partnerships will provide clear business benefits for you and vital funds for us.
We are the leading charity in the field of meningitis research. We also offer unique support services to families affected by the disease, unparalleled information services to health professionals and members of the public, and deliver research projects on an international scale.
Corporate and Major Gifts Fundraiser
Hi, I’m Cecily and I’m MRF's Corporate and Major Gifts Fundraiser.
I would love to hear from you to discuss ways we could work together. Please get in touch on 0333 405 6272 or by sending me an email@example.com
How can you support us?
There are a number of ways your company can get involved and help support our vital work, including company involvement, staff engagement and commercial opportunities. Here are a few examples:
- Charity of the Year - Our team will help inspire your staff to take an active role in the partnership through a calendar of events and fundraising activity
- Commercial opportunities - Cause-related marketing, unique PR opportunities and the sponsorship of events, projects or campaigns will help to enhance the positive image of your brand
- Company fundraising - Challenge events, cake sales and company fundraising events are a fantastic way to engage staff on a more personal level
- Other ways to support - There are many other effective ways that your company could support us – donations, payroll giving and gifts in kind to name but a few
Why partner with us?
A partnership with us will be tailored to meet your company’s specific needs, objectives or commercial priorities and will allow you to:
- Align your brand with a leading healthcare charity
- Engage staff, suppliers and customers with a hugely worthwhile and emotive cause
- Raise your company profile and enhance the positive image of your brand - which could lead to increased customer brand affinity and positive PR
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives
We would like to say a big thank you to all our current corporate partners and supporters:
- Clarke Willmott
- Running Imp
- Recruit UK
- John Bayliss
- A&G Choclatl
- National Mobile Windscreens
- AFD Software
Thank you, also, to the following businesses for their support within the last year:STR Global, Unum, JustDigital UK, John Lewis, Simply Health, Sunlife, UK Healthcare Ltd, Pilkington and Vitra.
Page updated 21.02.17