Meningitis and Septicaemia in Children and Adults 2015
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 November 2015
1 Wimpole Street, London W1G 0AE London UK
Our tenth conference will bring together internationally renowned experts from a range of specialties in the UK and abroad to address the most important issues of the day, including burden of illness, recognition and treatment, vaccine development, vaccine implementation and public health policy.
Attracting delegates from around the world, this conference is a key event in the calendar for some of the foremost scientists and clinicians and provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest developments within the field.Topics covered:
- Burden of illness
- Advances in recognition and treatment
- Global topics/meningitis & sepsis in Africa
- Advances from research
- Neonatal meningitis/sepsis
- Pneumococcal prevention
- Meningococcal prevention
Feedback from Conference 2013
- Professor Ray Borrow, Public Health England
- Professor Ian Feavers, National Institute for Biological Standards and Control
- Professor Adam Finn, University of Bristol
- Professor Brian Greenwood, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor George Griffin, St George’s University London
- Professor Paul Heath, St George’s University London
- Professor Rob Heyderman, University College London
- Professor Nigel Klein, Great Ormond Street/University College London
- Professor David Lalloo, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Dr Simon Nadel, St Mary’s Hospital / Imperial College London
- Dr Mary Ramsay, Public Health England
- Professor Christoph Tang, University of Oxford
- Dr Caroline Trotter, University of Cambridge
- Linda Glennie, Meningitis Research Foundation
- "Excellent speakers on a good range of topics"
- "A lot of discussion generate, and a lot of time during session for it."
- "New knowledge and experience, met so many interesting people!"
- "As usual a great conference with great speakers"
- "Very interesting and well organised conference, congratulations."
- "Excellent venue. Excellent speakers. Great update, great networking."
For more information, to book over the phone or to raise a booking invoice to pay against, please call Paul George on +44 (0)1454 281811 - See more at: http://www.meningitis.org/helping-us/fundraising-events/conference-2013-one-day-69940#sthash.qRd4TMVs.dpufStandard non-commercial rateearly booking discount before 7 September
One day - £140- Book online with your credit or debit card
Both days - £220 - Book online with your credit or debit card
One day - £260 - Book online with your credit or debit card
Both days - £350
- Book online with your credit or debit card
Discounted fees for junior trainees, nurses and post-docs
One day - £110 - Book online with your credit or debit card
Both days - £175 -Book online with your credit or debit card
A small number of bursaries are available for delegates from resource poor countries.
For more information, to book over the phone or to raise a booking invoice to pay against, please email Paul George or call him on +44 (0)1454 281811
Meningitis and Septicaemia in Children and Adults 2015's major sponsors are: