Members’ Day at Grimsthorpe Castle, Park and Gardens
Sunday 20th May 2018
11am – 5pm
FREE entry - Discover this historic Lincolnshire park and gardens. With its adventure playground, cycle hire, walking trails, gift shop and tea room, there will be something for all the family to enjoy.
It will be a great opportunity to meet other families and individuals affected by meningitis in a fun and informal environment.
This is your chance to meet the MRF team and ask us your personal questions as well as finding out more about our research, awareness campaigns, services, activities and latest news.
- Explore the Castle - specially reduced entry fees, £6 adults, £2.50 children.
- Face painting - We will have a face painter with us all day, who will be located next to our marquee.
- Treasure hunt – Come and see us at our marquee if you would like to take part in our treasure hunt. This is a great way to keep young children entertained whilst you have a look around the beautiful gardens.
- Picnic – Please bring along a picnic to enjoy all together at 1.00pm (inside room available if it rains!).
- MRF photo opportunity – We would particularly like to take a group photograph. If we haven’t been able to introduce you to other members before then, this will be the time for mingling.
Booking is essential!
More information about Grimsthorpe Castle
Grimsthorpe Castle is approximately one hour’s drive from Nottingham, Leicester, Lincoln and Peterborough.
Travel information and maps