On the topic of amputation and co-existing medical problems including multiple limb loss.
Clarke Willmott Solicitors are once again teaming up with 12 Kings Bench Walk and Meningitis Research Foundation to bring you a high quality and diverse amputation training day, being held on Thursday 8 March 2018 at Clarke Willmott’s Bristol office.
Cost: A suggested donation of £30 is requested when you secure your place. This money will be donated to Meningitis Research Foundation to support its outreach and support services for families living with the after effects of meningitis, including its Pushing the Boundaries support day.
Please note: places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
The event’s line-up includes the following speakers:
- Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP
- Karen Crockatt, MRF Ambassador, mother of Sofia, meningitis survivor
- Helen Harvey, Clinical Manager at the Bristol Centre for Enablement and Joel Gibbard CEO of Open Bionics
- Fergal Monsell, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Richard Hirons, Clinical Specialist Prosthetist at Össur
- Daniel Tobin, Barrister at 12 KBW and Jerry Pike, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Frimley Park, Surrey
- Dr Heidi Williamson, Health Psychologist and Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Appearance Research
- Scott Hodder, Case Manager and Clinical Lead at Bush & Co.
- Professor Jonathan Beard, Consultant Vascular surgeon
If you wish to register to this event, please contact Victoria James