Join us for London's most inspiring 10k race through the heart of the capital, at the Vitality London 10,000
The race passes many of London’s famous sights including Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Join #TeamMRF and take part in this incredible event to run for a world free from meningitis.
All of our runners can expect to receive:
- Training and fundraising guide
- Meningitis Research Foundation running vest
- Award-winning fundraising support from Lauren, your dedicated charity contact
- Regular updates throughout the year to keep you informed of everything you need to know
- Access to our #TeamMRF Vitality 10,000 team Facebook group so you can get to know and support your fellow runners, and celebrate each others training/fundraising achievements!