The Royal Spanish Athletics Federation (RFEA) ranks this as the best half-marathon race in Spain, renowned for being a course on which to smash personal bests against a spectacular city backdrop.
Join #TeamMRF and take part in this incredible event to run for a world free from meningitis.
All of our runners can expect to receive:
- Training and fundraising guide
- Meningitis Research Foundation running vest
- Ongoing support from your dedicated charity contact
- Regular updates throughout the year to keep you informed of everything you need to know
Join the team
The important bits:
- Runners are asked to raise a minimum of £450 to take part in this event
- Runners who already have their own place in the event have no fundraising target
- Limited time only - register now for NO registration fee!
Did you know this event is one of the five World Athletics Label half marathons that make up the SuperHalfs series?
If you have your own space in the event or in the SuperHalfs series, let us know by clicking the Join the Team button below. We would love to welcome you to the team and you offer you the same support as our other runners!