It’s time to get tough on meningitis and septicaemia!
Test your physical and mental strength and stamina against Tough Mudders famous obstacles. With each obstacle you overcome and every pound you raise, you’ll be helping to support our work. Join as a team or on your own – Tough Mudder is known for its atmosphere of camaraderie so you’ll have all the support you need on the day.
Support from us
You will receive plenty of support from Meningitis Research Foundation to help you prepare for the event:
- Fundraising pack
- Training advice
- Running vest and iron on name
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team
- London West - 4th and 5th May
- Midlands - 18th and 19th May
- Scotland - 15th and 16th June
- Yorkshire - 27th and 28th July
- South West - 17th and 18th August
- North West - 7th and 8th September
- London South - 21st and 22nd September
Join the team
Click ‘sign up’ for a free place with us in any UK event! We don’t charge a registration fee for our places; with support available from our fundraising team, we ask you to pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
If you have secured your own place we’d love to offer you the same support. Let us know by clicking ‘I have a place’ so we can welcome you to the team and set your own fundraising target.