Join us at the Richmond RUNFEST, a unique running event which gives you the opportunity to run through the beautitiful Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew and Richmond Park.
The Richmond RUNFEST Marathon, Half Marathon, and Kew Gardens 10k have one of the most beautiful starts of any running race in Europe, and you can round off the achievement of your run with a music festival for all of the family to enjoy!
Join #TeamMRF and take part in this incredible event to run for a world free from meningitis.
All of our runners can expect to receive:
- Training and fundraising guide
- Meningitis Research Foundation running vest
- Award-winning fundraising support from Lauren, your dedicated charity contact
- Regular updates throughout the year to keep you informed of everything you need to know
- Access to our #TeamMRF Richmond RUNFEST team Facebook group so you can get to know and support your fellow runners, and celebrate each others training/fundraising achievements!
- All finishers will also receive a great medal, a quality Nike technical t-shirt, and a free pint of Fuller's London Pride!