Join TeamMRF for the iconic TCS New York City Marathon set against the world famous Manhattan skyline.
You will be one of over 50,000 runners taking over the Big Apple for a surreal experience, whilst you run through the 5 diverse boroughs of New York. Starting in Staten Island, you will have over 2 million spectators cheering you on. The electric atmosphere will help to carry you over that all important finish link in central park, the heart of Manhattan.
Taking on this challenge is a bucket list experience and truly the challenge of a lifetime for any runner. Not only will you have the sense of achievement of completing a world famous marathon but you will know that you will be helping to bring a world free from meningitis and septicaemia a step closer.
All of our runners can expect to receive:
- Training and fundraising guide
- Personalised Meningitis Research Foundation running vest
- Award-winning fundraising support from Lauren, your dedicated charity contact
- Regular updates throughout the year to keep you informed of everything you need to know
- Access to our #TeamMRF New York Marathon team Facebook group so you can get to know and support your fellow runners, and celebrate each others training/fundraising achievements!