Whether you enter the 10k, Half Marathon or the Marathon, the route will take you past of some of the picturesque city’s famous landmarks and beautiful views as you run along the East Lothian coastline.
Support from us
You will receive plenty of support from Meningitis Research Foundation to help you prepare for the event:
- Fundraising pack
- Training advice
- Running vest
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team
- Access to our resources hub which includes guides written by the MRF fundraising team and by our fundraisers, video guides and templates
- Monthly e-newsletter packed with fundraising ideas and training tips
Join the team
If you have secured your own place let us know by signing up as a TeamMRF runner with your own place so we can offer you the same support. Once you have secured your own place your fundraising target is up to you!
Need a place? - Sign up for a free place with us!
- 10K - we ask that you raise a minimum of £150
- Half Marathon – we ask that you raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
- Marathon - we ask that you raise a minimum sponsorship of £500.
By becoming part of our team you will be helping to bring a world free from meningitis and septicaemia a step closer. Your contribution will enable us to fund research into the prevention, detection and treatment of meningitis and septicaemia, provide life-saving awareness information and support people who have lost a loved one or are coping with after effects.