Members of the Medical Advisory Group provide a whole range of support to MRF, devoting their valuable time and expertise to help in a number of different ways:
- providing advice on current topics to help the charity develop its standpoint on issues of the day, and to strengthen our voice
- providing advice on clinical issues to help us inform and support people affected by meningitis and septicaemia
- helping us create, develop and publicise our information resources
- working with us on conferences and educational events, and speaking on MRF’s behalf
- acting as media spokespeople
- briefing parliamentarians and attending major charity events.