We would be delighted if you are able to join us for our Amputation Training Day at Clarke Willmott LLP's Bristol office on Thursday 16 October 2014 .
The training day is aimed at intermediate to advanced level treatment and care providers plus personal injury and clinical negligence members of the legal profession.
The content includes the experience of a paralympian double leg amputee, prosthetic provision to include recent developments, specialist rehabilitation, orthopaedic and pain manangement issues, information on presentation of claims for amputation injuries plus the work of Meningitis Research Foundation.
- Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP - a brief introduction and welcome speech
- Aaron Phipps, Paralympian, London 2012 (bilateral lower limb amputations as a consequence of meningococcal septicaemia).
- Mr Fergal Monsell, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Matthew Hughes, Dorset Orthopaedic.
- Simon Levene, Barrister, 12 Kings Bench Walk.
- Jim Bonney, Rehab Specialist, Adventure Rehab.
- Dr Gareth Greenslade, Pain Management Specialist.
- Chris Head, CEO of Meningitis Research Foundation.
- Richard Hirons, Clinical Specialist Prosthetist, Ossur.
This seminar will provide an in depth analysis, which allows delegates to have a comprehensive overview of the principal issues that face amputees and solicitors in pursing claims on behalf of amputees. This seminar will be accredited 5 CPD hours
under our Solicitors Regulation Authority accreditation (reference: DNW/CLW1).
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day including lunch plus drinks and canapés to close the event.
Please note: places are limited and will be allocated on a first paid, first served basis.
£25 per person, payable by cheque, which will go to our nominated charity.
Please make cheques payable to Meningitis Research Foundation
If you would like to attend,
please click here to register