Your very own Tour de France
Take your own Tour de France for Meningitis Research Foundation and you will help prevent death and disability from meningitis and septicaemia.
How you will help
By supporting us you will be helping to bring a world free from meningitis and septicaemia a step closer.
Meningitis and septicaemia are devastating diseases which can kill or disable in hours. Although anyone of any age can get the diseases, babies, children and young adults are most at risk.
Your contribution will enable us to fund research into the prevention, detection and treatment of meningitis and septicaemia, provide life-saving awareness information and support people who have lost a loved one, like Brian, or are dealing with after effects, like Kathleen.
L’etape du Tour
- A mountain stage of the Tour de France
- One stage in one day
- Follow the same route as the Tour’s peloton
- Takes place at the same time as the main tour - experience the atmosphere
- Free entry
- Sponsorship target £750
- July 2015
London to Paris
- Capital to capital – the classic bike ride
- Four day, 300 miles
- The best of English and French countryside
- Triumphant finish on the Champs-Élysées
- Arrive in Paris for the Tour De France finale
- Return home in comfort on Eurostar
- Registration fee £149
- Sponsorship target £1650
- 23-27 July 2015